Thursday, September 8, 2011

My review on the WOMP HARD set.

   Tilduh and I performed a versus set at the break away event WOMP HARD. Womp is usually a dubstep weekly, but for their 1 year anniversary they invited the harder styles to come and play, with us leading the charge in Dutch Hardcore. I am not one to compliment myself seriously, but I have to definitely say that we killed it. With 300+ people raging during our set there is not a doubt in my mind that we were one of the most successful acts that night. I am more than happy to have played with my partner in crime and I hope we have the opportunity to perform together again for such an amazing audience.

Our set:
1- Control D Future - Amnesys - Traxtorm Records
2- Rule of Cool (Art of Fighters Remix) - Tha Playah - Neophyte Records
3- Crunk - Tommyknocker - Traxtorm Records
4- Bounce Back - Tha Playah - Neophyte Records
5- Spiteful - Negative A - Negative Audio
6- Real Rude - The Wishmaster & Promo - The Third Movement Records
7- Anger (Ophidian Remix) - Endymion - Enzyme Records
8- Lack of Existence - Nosferatu & DJ Mad Dog - Enzyme Records
9- Criminal - Tommyknocker - Traxtorm Records
10- Dead End Streets - Art of Fighters - Traxtorm Records
11- Blood - Hellsystem - Hardcore Blasters
12- Larum - Gancher & Ruin ft. Triamer - PRSPCT
13- Vows of Doubt - Synapse & Ruffneck - Enzyme K7
14- Hardcore Machine - Mad Dog ft. Anime - Traxtorm Records
15- Abandon - Ophidian - Enzyme X
16- The Doctor - Hellsystem - Hardcore Blasters
17- Enemigo Del Estado - Nosferatu - Enzyme Records
18- Arena of Destiny - T-Junction - Masters of Hardcore

No comments:

Post a Comment